Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Writing Frenzy

So the past couple nights have been a website & writing frenzy.

For starters, I've rewritten/updated the Jensen Healey Parts Catalog. Now, when you enter your engine#, chassis#, transmission & carb set-up it will display a customized parts list by assembly for the car. I also added in the images of the assemblies. So far I think it's pretty slick. If anyone notes any errors/omissions please let me know. I'm still loading the 5-speed data into the database.

In terms of articles, I added a fourth and final page to the In Situ - Vehicle Maintenance article. Then I wrote up the first article documenting the frame off restoration process: Externals and Accessories. I'm presently working on the second In-Situ restoration article as well as writing up articles that document the process to repair the font disk brakes, rear drum brakes, and shock absorbers on a 1993 Ford Explorer.