Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New site code

I didn't have enough in me to get out to the garage today. I had a nerve conduction study this afternoon, and honestly, if a doctor ever tells you that you need one then run away, very far away. That had to be one of the most annoyingly painful experiences of my life.

So, as I sat here all grumps and stuff, I figured I could at least get some programming done. I've been meaning to add commenting functionality to the site for a bit now. As a computer dork I spend a lot of time on the MSDN sites and I like their feedback/commenting function. So I reproduced it for the site. Now, on almost all pages excepting the Photography based ones you can comment away to your heart's content.

I want to integrate the Photo pages into Picasa's commenting capabilities. I'll be targeting that on my next code release.

Cheers!
Jody