Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jensen Healey and Toyota Echo Projects

So, yesterday was a good and busy day out in the garage. It feels really good to be able to mess around working on stuff again. While I'm still paying for it by the evening, just being able to do something it a great sanity saver!

So, we finished up the Jensen Healey Wiper Assembly restoration/refresh. While the article is published here it's not quite complete, and will be finished this week. I also managed to get the Jensen Healey Heater Assembly restoration/refresh started, so that article will be coming soon.

While doing the Jensen related stuff, we also did an oil change and spark plug replacement on my Assistant Greasemonkey's car, a 2002 Toyota Echo. I was amazed to find that there is no Chilton's or Haynes manual for the car. There is a factory service manual, but it's out of stock on Amazon. I just finished writing up the oil change process here. I'll be adding the spark plug replacement in the next day or so.