Thursday, March 20, 2008

Behind the 8 ball

So, I've somehow managed to get more articles in the works than I'm able to easily write about in a week. It seems that the combination of doing and then writing about doing is such that it tends to double the time involved.

When you add in me being a doof in front of a video camera it gets even worse. :) I just did a code push which published the first article about Frame-Off restorations. Each project now has a Literature page about the books of the marque. I also tweaked some stuff across the site. Additionally the following articles are presently in the works:


  • Car Detailing

  • Car Detailing : 2002 Honda Civic Example - Refreshing a mom-mobile

  • Jensen Healey Heater Assembly Restoration



I also found out that my Windshield Wiper Restoration article will be appearing in the next issue of the Jensen Healey Preservation Society magazine. How cool is that?

Cheers!
Jody