Saturday, March 1, 2008

Attack of the "Honey-Do" List

So I had all these grand aspirations to spend some time out in the garage finishing up the work that I've been doing on the wiper assembly for the green Jensen Healey. So that went out the window last night when SWMBO came home from work and told me that the oil in her Corolla needed to be changed because the light came on. Corolla's don't have "change the oil" lights, they have idiot lights that only come on when there's a serious problem.

So, today was spent dealing with Oil Change and investigation as well as being suprised by some of the underhood findings which required significant Battery Maintenance.

Unless I get up really early tomorrow and the leg feels good I'll most likely not get the windshield wiper assembly finished on the Jensen this weekend. But that's ok. Tomorrow I'm taking SWMBO and the munchkin to the Wheels Of Britain car show. There's always a beautiful collection of cars there!