Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jensen Wiper Assembly

So I *finally* got the Jensen Healey Wiper Assembly restoration article done. Special thanks to the folks at Stafford Vehicle Components for information on the wiring that I'd otherwise have had to muddle through on my own. The article can be found here.

The leg, being a bit twitchy tonight, meant that I was not really up to heading out there to work on the heater assembly. Instead I spent some time well spent on Jay Leno's car site. I figure, if I can't be out messin' and drivin' the least I can do is live vicariously through someone else. And, when it comes to a killer car collection that actually gets driven Jay can't be beat. Videos of his cars and drives can be found on his website in the video section. Especially nice is the Jaguar XK 120 FHC (in the classics section). Oh, and for you holier than thou hybrid drivers, look at the 1938 Fiat Topolino.

Cheers!
Jody