Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

So today is my first official Father's day.

Spent the morning doing quality time with Young Master Jensen while the rest of the household slept. He and I seem to be on the same time schedule and we get up very early in the morning (much to his mother's dismay).

Then it was time spent farting around in the back yard playing with tools. Since everyone else was still asleep, Jensen supervised from his "johnny-jump-up" while I messed about.

Then, when the lazy women awoke it was present time. My Mum has officially decided (and I now have a t-shirt to proove it) that I'm "The Big Guy" (we used to refer to my Dad as that, it's a bit wierd, but also nice to think of myself that way. I do miss him today, especially because he never got to see the family we've built and the grandchildren he has).

I also asked for one thing, and recieved it, a new laptop. I've been fiddling, updating, installing and testing all morning, and dork-like, I'm happy farting around with this computer. It will be the new tool I use for updating this site.

Tonight it's BBQ! So, I hope all of you other Dads out there have has as good a day as I have!

Cheers!~
Jody