Saturday, March 28, 2009

Studebaker March Madness

Today was a good day. Went out to the annual March Madness Studebaker gathering. As hard as I may have tried I just couldn't get the brakes done in time. Even if I could have finished the brakes it wouldn't have mattered much as I still haven't received the muffler for the new exhaust system. I did get new pipes, and as soon as that muffler arrives I'll be able to bolt it all together.

The fun of Studebakers, short of the cars, are the people. Visited with a number of old Studebaker friends, met some new ones and talked to all sorts of members of the public. I also did my requisite photographing. The memory card has been loaded to the laptop, it's a matter of getting them loaded up to the website. I hope to have it done by tomorrow.

Cheers!
Jody