Saturday, October 25, 2008

3rd Annual 94.5 KOOL FM Classic Car Show

So I'm presently drinking the morning coffee and packing up my photograhy kit for the KOOL FM car show today. It's a big event here and there should be around 1500 cars in attendance. The weather this morning is beautiful (if a bit chilly by Phoenix standards, in other words, warm to the rest of the world). The video camera is charging and both cameras are set. If you're in the Phoenix area and are interested in attending you can find the information here: http://www.koolradio.com/pages/2958874.php

In other news, the POR-15 gas tank kit arrived in the post yesterday, and the door skins on the Jensen Healey are coming along well. I am using my fabricated trim fasteners and I must say that they actually make assembly much easier than the old factory push pegs. The challenge is that a pile of forthcoming baby related items arrived as well, so my guess is that Sunday will be spent assembling cribs and such!

If you make it to the car show, look for the guy taking too many pictures, it's probably me!