Saturday, August 15, 2009

Internet Movie Cars Database

Sometimes I find that I take for granted that there are sites out there that I use all the time and just assume that everyone else does as well. Once of these great sites is the Internet Movie Cars Database (http://www.imcdb.org/). If you're familiar with the site you'll know what I'm talking about.

For those who haven't used it, here's why I think it's great! Ever wanted to know what movies your make/model/year car has appeared in? For example, there are 7 different movies on record that feature Jensen Healeys. Even better, ever been in the middle of watching a film and you see a car that you don't quite recognize, or flips past so quickly you can't get a good look at it? Just hit the IMCDB and you can look up the film with the cars and screen shots listed out for you. For example, here's their page for the 1969 version of The Italian Job (one of my all time favorite films!).

Cheers!
Jody