Thursday, April 2, 2009

2009 Kia Soul

So, the wife and I were watching TV this evening and happened across a commercial for the new 2009 Kia Soul. Now, we couldn't really see the car terribly well in the commercial, but thought it looked interesting. So, I opted to pull up the web site.

First we saw this image:

We both thought it looked pretty interesting from the front. I did think it was a little too rounded from the front, but it still looks pretty cool.


Then we saw this side view. I think the car is extremely striking from the side. I like the opposing slants on the body line.


Finally, we saw this, and we both uttered the same sound at the same time. For a car that's so pretty from the side, this rear end is nothing better than unfortunate.

And to add insult to injury, a nicely equipped one will cost you nearly 20K. eesh.