Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Recent Site Updates & Upcoming Items

Most recently the following items have been added to the TheyMightBeRacing.Com site:

I've integrated Google's Picasa service into the web site. There's now a collection of photo galleries of the work on the Jensen Healey Project as well as a collection of photos of my 1960 Austin Healey 3000.

The first segments on In-Situ Project planning and effort have been started. This initial section covers Baseline Maintenance of the project.

Now, as some know the reason I started this site was due to being stir crazy from reconstructive surgery. On a good note it appears like my doctors are discovering the source of the pain issues which I have not been able to resolve to date. This has been the primary reason why I've not been able to get into my own garage. So, I'm hoping to get out and continue work on the Jensen Healey project in the coming weeks. Stay tuned in for updates and new articles on the process.

Cheers! Jody