Thursday, February 14, 2008

In-Situ Restoration Step 1

The first step of In-Situ vehicle restoration is catching up on all the vehicle's maintenance. The first three pages have been updated and published tonight. There should be one more page added this weekend. Check them out at: Vehicle Maintenance

The biggest challenge on writing all of this is not having a car in front of me. It's hard to remember all the bits an pieces when they're not in front of you. If you note any issues in the latest articles please let me know. You can comment on my blog entries through Blogger (http://theymightberacing.blogspot.com/). I'm hoping to completely implement all the blog features in this site in the near future.

On a good note, it appears like the latest pain management by the docs is working. I'm hoping to get out to some car shows this weekend!