Friday, August 13, 2010

MaxJax Portable Two Post Lift

So I'm not normally one to ooh and ahh over new products, but this one is really slick, and I know that if I'd had the spare pennies to put down, I would have ordered it within minutes of knowing of it's existence.

The folks at Dannmar have created a true two post list that will fit in the average guy's garage with 8 foot ceilings! Even better, you can take it apart and put it away when you're not using it. This has to be one of the coolest DIY auto restoration tools that I've seen come out in a long time.

They even have a 4 post parking lift that fits within the same space profile. If I had the two of these items I could literally get both Jensen Healeys, the TR8 and the Austin Healey in the garage at the same time! Now how cool is that.

http://www.maxjaxusa.com/

No fianancial interest. Just passing it on.

Cheers!
Jody