Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Late nights and car picture breaks

So I find myself burning the midnight oil again working on work related stuff. It's part of the territory, but still doesn't mean it's enjoyable. I took a little time tonight to upload some pictures from a trip we took last year. They are of cars at the San Diego Autmotive Musem which I highly recommend visiting if you get the opportunity. The pictures are here: San Diego Automotive Museum

We also had some great news this week. We went in for the wife's second ultrasound and we found out that it'll be a baby boy joining the family in December (which means I'll no longer be outnumbered by the females). We've already decided on names, unless something changes at the last moment, so we're preparing for the debut of my new Juior Greasemonkey Jensen Findlay Kerr!

Cheers!
Jody