Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sandblasting article & General Blather

So, I'm not sure what's more frustrating, seeing that my blog hasn't been updated in two weeks (meaning I've not accomplished anything noteworthy in the past two weeks), or knowing the reason why it hasn't been updated.

I've more or less lost the past couple weeks to working too hard, little girl-ifying my old home office, and dealing with frustrating leg issues. That being said, I managed to get a wild hair on friday, bought some new tools, and managed to get some work done this weekend. :)

At present, the heater sheetmetal bits are sitting out in the sun drying. There was a lot more damage in the unit than anticipated (nothing earth shattering, just mildly annoying). So, I'm almost ready for reassembly of the heater unit, which means that article is forthcoming.

I also published an article on sandblasting basics today, as I spent yesterday explaining it to the 8-year old, and the material was fresh in my head. That article is in the new Shop Tech section of the site.